Colorado DeMolay Conclave 2013
June 27 – June 30, 2013
Ramada Inn and Suites, 124 West 6th Street,
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Conclave registration includes:
- 3 nights stay
- All meals
- Snacks, available in the hospitality room
- All scheduled activities
- 2013 Conclave t-shirt
Complete registration includes (you will not be registered until the following is received):
- Signed Medical Release form
- Medication Permission Form, if applicable
- Signed Conclave Guidelines
- Payment of Conclave registration fees
- Signed Blue Sky Waiver, if participating in white water rafting, no open toed shoes allowed
Conclave registrations are due no later than May 7, 2013. Conclave fees are not refundable for any reason.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if I register for Conclave and then win “Free Conclave” selling yearbook ads? If yearbook ads and funds are received by Mom Anselmo before May 15, 2013 and you qualify for “Free Conclave”, you will receive a refund.
- Can I still register if the deadline has passed? You can register after May 7, 2012, but your Conclave fee will increase by $25.00. We can only accept late registrations if there is space available, and you will not receive a Conclave t-shirt.
- Who can I contact for more information? If you have any questions regarding Conclave, please contact Mom Debra Reiter at 719-684-2470 or firstname.lastname@example.org OR Dad Gary Mueller at 720-218-9630 or email@example.com.
- Why do I have to sign a Medication Permission Form and turn my sons prescription medications over to a authorized Advisor? For the safety of your son and others who attend Conclave, Colorado DeMolay has decided to take these extra precautions. If you register and attend Conclave with your son you can administer his medication.
- If I don’t go white water rafting are there other activities planned? Whoever does not go rafting will be returning to the hot springs pool with Advisors.
Make checks payable to: Colorado DeMolay
- Registration Options
- Registrations can be completed and emailed with payment made through PayPal.
- Mail all registration paperwork and payment to: Debra Reiter, Conclave Coordinator, 2541 Adams Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80904